This page is intended to share information about employment opportunities in our region related to flooding, dam safety, emergency management, resiliency, etc. If you have an employment opportunity you would like VFMA to share, please let us know!
Water Resources Engineer – Open Until Filled
Bridge & Stream Engineering, Inc.
Hiring Range: Determined by experience
The job duties for this position would involve:
- Hydrologic analysis of many diverse flood, climatic, and meteorological conditions across the United States.
- Open channel hydraulic analysis using steady and unsteady modeling.
- Hydraulic design of drainage structures.
- Preparation of design plans using drafting software and drainage reports.
- Coordination with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Short-term travel to complete field work involving surveying tasks.